Stay abreast of the latest information and happenings related to women and AIDS across the world.
- UNAIDS: CSW High Level Panel / Unite with women, Unite against violence and HIV
- Linking HIV, Gender Equality and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, as part of the Every Woman and Every Child Initiative, and the Post 2015 Social Justice Agenda - Presenting a UNAIDS Advocacy Brief "Unite with Women, Unite Against Violence and HIV".
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights: EU-wide survey on violence against women
- Violence against women undermines women’s core fundamental rights such as dignity, access to justice and gender equality. For example, one in three women has experienced physical and/or sexual violence since the age of 15; one in five women has experienced stalking; every second woman has been confronted with one or more forms of sexual harassment.
- WNZ: Women's Networking Zone - News 2014!
The WNZ would like to welcome you to the first of its monthly newsletters leading up to AIDS2014.
- UN Women: Request for proposal
- UN Women seeks a qualified firm/ institution or team of individual consultants to design and conduct a Global Review of HIV/AIDS Treatment Access for Women.
- GCWA: Statement on International Women's Day
- Equality for women is progress for all.
- Page 1 of 53 results