Stay abreast of the latest information and happenings related to women and AIDS across the world.
- AIDS2014: Your action makes a big difference!
- The 2014 International AIDS Conference is around the corner! Let's make sure that the issues of women and AIDS, including gender equality and SRHR, are reflected in the program me.
- GCWA: The GCWA commends the ICW Global for its leadership and joins its call to Namibian authorities to uphold the SRHR of women in all their diversity
- The Global Coalition on Women and AIDS commends the International Community of Women Living with HIV for its leadership and joins its call to Namibian authorities to uphold the sexual and reproductive rights of women in all their diversity, and to put an end to forced or coerced sterilization of women living with HIV
- ICW: The International Community of Women Living with HIV: Global Statement to the 58th Commission on the Status of Women: Reclaim the Right to Motherhood for Women Living with HIV
- The forced and coerced sterilization of women living with HIV is a serious violation of our fundamental human rights to bodily integrity, informed consent and to our rights as women to make our own reproductive choices. Forcible and coercive sterilization is a widespread form of institutionalized violence against women and a part of a systemic pattern of violations of the sexual and reproductive rights experienced globally by women living
- UNAIDS: CSW High Level Panel / Unite with women, Unite against violence and HIV
- Linking HIV, Gender Equality and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, as part of the Every Woman and Every Child Initiative, and the Post 2015 Social Justice Agenda - Presenting a UNAIDS Advocacy Brief "Unite with Women, Unite Against Violence and HIV".
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights: EU-wide survey on violence against women
- Violence against women undermines women’s core fundamental rights such as dignity, access to justice and gender equality. For example, one in three women has experienced physical and/or sexual violence since the age of 15; one in five women has experienced stalking; every second woman has been confronted with one or more forms of sexual harassment.
- Page 1 of 54 results